Friday, December 24, 2010

home and away again

Last night I returned from an epic month away in Florida, and this morning I depart for Christmas at Lake Tahoe with my brother and family. We will return to Vermont, to visit the wonderful Potters and see Grace's New Years' Concert!  I have decided to take this leg of the trip without my ailing and aged computer, and am excited in anticipation of the laptop liberation.

However, before I go, George sent me some screen shots of one scene from our Key West video. It is still in its roughest, most primitive stages, but I really think we might have something wonderful there. 

Here I am at Mallory Square, my green screen-ed shroud replaced by phosphorescent jellyfish we shot at the aquarium. It's much better in motion, of course, so this will only serve as a little teaser.






No comments: